With the Daily Mail reporting that 60% of Britons eat the same seven regular meals every week, and one in four even having the same meal on the exact same day – it’s safe to say the nations culinary palate could do with a little added flavour.
With the help of a Caribbean meal prep delivery service like MyDine, you can save money, cut down unnecessary meal preparation time, attain your fitness goals and adding some flavour to your meals all at the same time. Keep reading to find out all the benefits of spicing up your dinner time with Caribbean meal prep and have some of the most frequently asked questions answered regarding one of the UKs fastest growing food businesses.
But is it a ready meal?
Ready meals have historically held some negative connotations in many health and fitness circles. However, healthy meal prep delivery companies like MyDine are slowly but surely changing that, opposing the traditional idea of convenience foods by offering meals which provide all the necessary nutrients to maintain a healthy lifestyle and achieve successful weight management to reach the health goals that we all desire.
What are the benefits of ready meals?
There is a wide range of benefits to having to having healthy ready meals delivered. These include:
- Time management: less time shopping, less time prepping, less time cooking, less time clearing away with more time to do the things you really love.
- Cost effective: with the help of a meal prep delivery service, you no longer have to worry about impulse purchases or buying more ingredients when you need when doing a big shop. Instead, you can plan in advance exactly how much money you’re going to be spending on food and how much expendable income you’ll have to do with what you please as a result.
- Eco-friendly: unlike a lot of competitors who value low overheads over environmental consciousness, MyDine pride themselves on using only the most economically friendly packaging to ensure worldwide sustainability for all of us on planet Earth.
- Achieve your health goals: coordinating your fitness goals alongside the diet you’re going to need to achieve this and the foods required to make this happen can seem like an impossible equation at times. This is why many find that investing in a meal prep delivery service is the final piece of the puzzle to achieving their dream health goals once and for all.
- Tasting new experiences: with so many of us falling into the habit of continuously eating the same meals every week – whether this is down to genuinely lacking in time or simply lacking the culinary confidence to try new things in the kitchen – MyDine offer the perfect opportunity to try new taste experiences and refresh your palate for the better.
- It comes directly to you: Whilst we always want to encourage our customers to be outgoing and get out as much as their personal situation will allow, the fact of the matter is many of us may have to stay in our house for long periods of time due to personal, health or work restrictions, making meal prep delivery perfect for those such as the elderly or people who work from home to have the dinner of their dreams transported directly to their doorstep.
How does it actually work?
Once you’ve chosen the package you fancy, meal prep delivery companies such as MyDine allow you to fully customise your meals based on both calories and any preferred flavours, providing a fully personalised, hassle-free experience.
Then, once this is all chosen, you simply choose the delivery time and date which is best for your schedule. The beauty of choosing a meal prep delivery instead of the likes of recipe boxes, is that it is a fully pay-as-you-go service. This means no weekly subscriptions or tie-ins to any tastes that don’t take your fancy. This is perfect for those who have tight schedules and like to plan when they’re needing to be in, or alternatively those who don’t have the mobility to go out and do a huge food shop like the elderly. Therefore everyone can have the dinner of their dreams delivered to their doorstep at a time which is convenient for them.
When your MyDine meal preps have been delivered to your door you can simply store them in the fridge. They will remain fresh and safe to eat for between 3 to 5 days. Your MyDine dinners can also be frozen for up to 3 months, where they can be reheated from frozen and eaten at a later date.
But what is it really made from?
As the only healthy Caribbean fusion meal prep company that delivers nationwide, MyDine takes pride in its responsibility to provide its customers with the most authentic, healthy, fresh, delicious Caribbean meals possible.
We also take pride as being a company who use no added oils, preservatives, additives and only use the freshest ingredients to ensure that we maintain a well balanced calorie and macro profile. This means that you not only will have a nutritionally balanced meal to help your overall health, but it will also help support weight management with the right calorie plan to match your personal goals.
Our meal preps allow you to enjoy healthy food with a Caribbean twist, seasoned and spiced to just how you like it. We offer a personalised culinary experience, catering for a wide range of diets from vegetarians and vegans and those looking to lose weight to pescetarians and meat lovers looking to bulk up.
If you’ve seen that healthy ready meal delivery could benefit you, get in touch today to see what MyDine can do for you and your life goals. We’re a meal prep company with a Caribbean twist. We help fuel you for your day as well as provide events catering for those corporate events and big occasions. We’ve had a number of celebrity customers who swear by MyDine for their nutritional expertise and culinary finesse.
Check out our FAQs if you have any questions or feel free to get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.