My Dine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not store debit or credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When you place an order, we will require your name, home address, telephone number, credit / debit card number and card expiry date. Without this information we will not be able to process your request or notify you of your order acceptance.
As mentioned above a contact telephone number is also required so that we can contact you in the event that there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you advise stated, pass this contact number to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery.
Links to and from other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible or be held liable for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Third Party Cookies
Our website also uses third party cookies.
We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie.] OR We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our website. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie. This behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other websites to reflect your interests (we do not publish interest-based advertisements on this website). You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Targeting Cookies/Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about Users’ browsing habits in order to render advertising more relevant to Users’ preferences by remembering the websites Users visit. This information can be shared with third parties such as advertising networks. For example, these cookies are designed to limit the number of times an advert will be shown to an individual User.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow Users to share User activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. These cookies are not within My Dine control. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of the respective social media platforms for information about the cookies.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish for this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
My Dine t/a Marketingmaker LTD, Faraday Wharf, Holt Street, Aston, Birmingham, B7 4BB
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.